ION Bottleless Water Cooler is available worldwide. Designed to fit on most countertops, the ION makes a great office water cooler where space may be limited.
Say goodbye to bottled water for good. No more heavy lifting or storing of water jugs. Just press a button to enjoy an endless supply of cold, hot, or sparkling water.
Dimensions: 13" 17" 16.1"
- Every glass is freshly filtered and instantly chilled in a Sealed Water pathway, where air never comes in contact with the water supply. Unlike other coolers, ION's proprietary design has no reservoir to clean or sanitize.
- Dispense an 8 ounce glass of water ever 30 seconds for an hour and ION makes sure it's 42 degrees F or colder. No other cooler even comes close.
- Tea, cocoa, and even instant soups are delicious with piping hot, freshly filtered water. Up to two gallons per hour at 180F, convenient and ready whenever you are.
- Indulge your healthy lifestyle with the healthy alternative to soft drinks. Perfect with a twist of lemon or lime, with juice or simply refreshing by itself.
- Now you know when to change your filters. Indicator lights switch from green to red when filter change is required. Filters should be replaced every 6-12 months depending on local water supply.
- Why run an appliance when the building is empty" ION's SleepMode reduces energy consumption on evenings and weekends.
- ION fits anywhere, from your kitchen counter to a university cafeteria.
- Easily fills cups, carafes, coffee, pitchers, and water bottles.
- Unlike the traditional water coolers storage tank, the ION's Sealed Water Pathway ensures virus, bacteria, algae, bugs and other airborne contaminants don't settle into your water supply. In this closed system, water doesn't see the light of day until it hits your cup, flowing from an easily replaceable, BPA-Free faucet.
- Requires hidden button to dispense hot water.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Also available, Large Capacity Drip Tray with optional external Drain i.e., when replacing Drinking Fountains.
- A simple twist to remove the CarbonPlus Filter, without any tools, even without turning off the water supply.