Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- New! - Custom designed electronic controller and digital display combine professional cooking features with the sleek styling and design
- Additional features and functions associated with new custom designed electronic controls -
- Digital Clock - digital clock can be displayed when range is not in use or can be set to disappear when not in use
- AutoRoast - automatically sears the outside of meats and then returns to the pre-set temperature in the standard Convection Roast mode, perfectly cooking meats to lock in juices and flavor.
- Meat probe - monitors baking/roasting of fine meats so you never have to worry about undercooking.
- Timed bake - set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and then drop into a 150 F HOLD mode when cooking time is complete
- Timer - independent timer function can be used for timing items independent of the range oven
- Oven Lock - This child safety function prevents the oven controls from being activated when the oven is not in use
- Custom Settings
- Clock Format - choose between 12 hour or 24 hour clock format for the display
- Degree Format - choose between Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature setting
- Brightness - increase or decrease the brightness of the electronic display
- Sabbath mode - allows users belonging to religions with "no work" restrictions to program their oven to comply with the Sabbath requirement
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- New! - Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners maintains an incredibly low simmer, perfect for delicate sauces and chocolates.
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bidirectionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control and easy clean-up
- Extra large Gourmet Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Auto Roast, Meat Probe, Hi, Med and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Proof, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- New! Single piece control panel easily removable for convenient front access to surface element valves/switches/spark modules plus oven switches and door lock assembly
- New! Front serviceable oven electronic control board
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean-up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 30" range) - P30TII
- 8"H. Backguard - P30BG8SS
- High Shelf - B30HS24SS
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CSTSS
- Countertop Rear Trim - P30CRTSS
- Curb Base Front - P30CBF4SS
- Black Knob Kit - BKDSC30
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD
- TruGlide Rack - TESO301
- LP Conversion Kit - LPKPDF
- Three-year full covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- * Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VDSC530T-4B - 30" wide
- CVDSC530T-4B - 30" wide Canada Model
- All models are available as LP (add LP after color code)
- Electronic Control This custom designed controller combines the traditional feel of a knob with the additional features of an electronic control display, including temperature probe, timer, timed bake functions, and a mirrored digital display.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.