Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- New! - Custom designed electronic controller and digital display combine professional cooking features with the sleek styling and design
- Additional features and functions associated with new custom designed electronic controls -
- Digital Clock - digital clock can be displayed when range is not in use or can be set to disappear when not in use
- AutoRoast - automatically sears the outside of meats and then returns to the pre-set temperature in the standard Convection Roast mode, perfectly cooking meats to lock in juices and flavor.
- Meat probe - monitors baking/roasting of fine meats so you never have to worry about undercooking.
- Timed bake - set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and then drop into a 150 F HOLD mode when cooking time is complete
- Timer - independent timer function can be used for timing items independent of the range oven
- Oven Lock - This child safety function prevents the oven controls from being activated when the oven is not in use
- Custom Settings
- Clock Format - choose between 12 hour or 24 hour clock format for the display
- Degree Format - choose between Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature setting
- Brightness - increase or decrease the brightness of the electronic display
- Sabbath mode - allows users belonging to religions with "no work" restrictions to program their oven to comply with the Sabbath requirement
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- New! - Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner (not available on 4GQ model)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control (right oven)
- Concealed 4 pass bake element (left oven)
- GourmetGlo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are (right oven)
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack (left oven has two racks)
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility (left oven has one light)
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes in left oven include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, Proof and Self-Clean
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- NEW! - one-piece control panel assembly
- Self-Cleaning porcelain oven
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- New! - grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- New! - porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive - Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Island Trim - P36TII (shipped standard with 36" range)
- 8"H. Backguard - P36BG8
- High Shelf - B36HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P36CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P36CBF4
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDF
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD
- TruGlide Oven Rack - TESO301
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- * Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VDSC536T-6B- 36" wide range with six burners
- VDSC536T-4G- 36" wide range with four burners and a 12" wide griddle
- VDSC536T-4Q- 36" wide range with four burners and a 12" wide char-grill griddle
- Electronic Control This custom designed controller combines the traditional feel of a knob with the additional features of an electronic control display, including temperature probe, timer, timed bake functions, and a mirrored digital display.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.