24" Integrated Dishwasher with 4 Wash Cycles, Platinum Mid Racks, 19 Hours Delay Start and
Silence Rating of 51 dB: Black
- By using two small pumps to individually wash and drain instead of a single large one, vibration and noise are dramatically reduced
- Smaller parts and a more contained motion contribute an important part to our sound-reduction system, leaving you amazed that the dishwasher is even on
- The more isolated a motor is, the less its vibrations can be transferred, Noise is also buried beneath the three layers of insulation inside our near-silent dishwashers. Metal, cotton fiber and heavy-duty bitumen sheets capture and dampen sound to create a decibel level no louder than raindrops.
- So we've suspended our two-pump motor to help absorb and minimize any vibration and noise to the housing, as it is absorbed by rubber hammocks, letting you enjoy your time in the kitchen whether the dishwasher is running or not
- Preventing noise and leaks are what makes a good dishwasher a great one. That's why we're the only U.S. manufacturer to give all of our dishwashers a solid molded base.
- The single-piece base effectively contains sound, and prevents leaks by automatically shutting down if water is detected in the base
- In conventional dishwashers, water falls randomly onto an exposed heating element. And since not all the water touches the heating element, this results in slower and less energy-efficient heating.
- Bosch dishwashers, on the other hand, channel 100% of the the water through tighter coils in a confined heating chamber, which heats the water quickly and efficiently up to 161 degrees Fahrenheit.
- More capacity means more convenience. So Bosch dishwashers have extra-large interior space, allowing you to fit 14 place settings rather than the industry standard of 12.
- PLEASE CALL TO CHECK AVAILABILITY